Friday, January 31, 2014

Habla Espanol? I don't think I do.

I am winging it toward Miami and trying out the on board wifi.  Not bad, but also, not that fast.  As I sit here, I was thinking about an experience that I had at my fav Mexican restaurant- Christina's in Trophy Club, TX.

So, I was sitting there waiting and I was thinking.  Anyone who knows me personally knows that this can be a dicey proposition.  Anyway, I figured, time to dust off the old Spanish dialogue.  So my Mexican waiter comes to take my order with his broken English.

I ordered, then said about the only thing I could remember from high school Spanish class  "vaya con Dios".  To which he replied "Got it, one order of soft tortillas coming up".

I purchased the cheapo "Rosetta Stoner" from Denver.  Maybe that had something to do with it?

hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment