Sunday, January 26, 2014

Parque de las Iguanas

So, I was getting ready for the trip, which is right around the corner.  As per usual, there are too many details, but not as per usual, this will be a third world trip, so the usual things that I may have forgotten, may not be replaceable when I arrive.   Cleansing breath time.

Friday, got a call from my "pen pal" real estate agents from Guayaquil, Ecuador, and that made things real in a good way.

So, I did some more research, and found a ghost from the past doing a show in the Parque de las Iguanas  (a.k.a. Parque Bolivar), and thought I would re-post it here.  Miss Steve and his energetic antics.  It will be exciting for me to actually be following in his footsteps- I didn't know that he was in Guayaquil.  It makes sense however, as this is the usual starting place for Galapagos trips, and I did see his segment on this archipelago.

Hope you enjoy!

Iguanas.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pOk4oWSI8

No comments:

Post a Comment